Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

SO HAPPY :D

And in first place with a score of 96.6 winning the captions in best visual effect, best overall effect, and best color guard... New Providence High School! These are the words I heard yesterday when we became group 6A State champs! Like honest one of the happiest moments in my life. It made all the hard work I've done this season worth it. Like this really makes my senior year special.I'm so proud of my band and my guard <3
After a morning of taking the SATs (one last time please another hundred points) nothing like kicking butt at marching band to make you happy. Unfortunately postband I had to babysit. Which was good because I made some bank and watched a movie about guinea pigs but sad cause I'd rather go to the diner.
On the down side I think I'm getting sick :O which is simply not an option until after the 20th so c'mon white blood cells do work! I'm trying to take lots of vitamin C and fluids and sleep and I even did a sinus rinse today!
Also I'm still trying to decide on the last song for my college CD I borrowed some sheet music, but I'm deciding between like 6 songs GAHHHHHH so stressful!!!
What's not stressful is buying socks. Today I bought some crazy socks for senior farewell with Nicole and Sonya. It's the one day of our band careers that we can wear whatever socks we want! But this weekend is senior farewell and our last band competition. I'm going to cry so much. I cried a little at Saturday's competition. Well, not really cried but teared a little. Sunday I'm just going to be a complete mess!!! I can't believe band is almost over :(

No comments:

Post a Comment