Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Clouds begin to part

I've talked myself off the cliff! Not that I was ever really on the cliff I'm too bloody optimistic for that kind of depression. :D Yes, but also things are turning around for the better. I start ballet tomorrow! I'm kind of ridiculously excited, like it's embarrassing. I've been wearing my ballet shoes around my house to break them in. I'm so excited. Also my mom was able to schedule my hair appointment for tomorrow. Tomorrow I'm getting bangs! I'm very nervous, but also very excited for a fresh new cut. Also I shot for photo...again. But this time my negatives came out. Some of them look very promising. Photography really is an incredibly emotional art form. It drives me crazy! Thursday is band awards, also very exciting. I can't wait to dress up all pretty, eat some yummy food, and give an emotional speech. Oooh also Mr. Goldstein read my college essays and yesterday he told me they were fantastic. He can be kind of hard to please so it meant a lot. Just wanted to throw in a quick update about my life, not really much else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment