Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Monday, November 21, 2011

crazy and hazy

Congratulate me. Okay, now I'll tell you why. I recorded my college CD yesterday! The studio was really professional, and it was crazy hearing myself like that. The recorder has this really nice reverb that makes it sound like I was singing in a huge concert it's all echoey and ringy. I was also really picky listening, but that's natural. I'm so relieved that it's done. First thing I did was go to Starbucks for my first coffee of the entire week. (I gave up coffee for vocal health) Then I had coffee again later so I totally screwed up my sleep schedule cause my body was shocked by the caffeine, and I had some stuff on my mind. I would like to take this time to acknowledge my best friend Sonya. Really, she's been a fantastic friend all these years (I mean c'mon she puts up with me...kid deserves a medal!) And I know she reads my blog more than anyone (my biggest fan!). Seriously though she's there when it counts! Love you girl! I'm obviously referring to the fact she watched HSM China with me...duh! I'm also very excited because I made a new playlist to listen to while driving :D I was getting tired of my other stuff. Well I gotta go eat dindin. Hopefully it's something yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you are referring to HSM China, of course :)
    Love you too ^_^

    ReplyDelete