Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Let's leave donuts on people's porches

Thursday was band awards. After school I ran errands frantically trying to finish getting everyone's presents. Then I got all dolled up! When Aaron saw me he said, "Wow, you look like you jumped right out of a musical!" I'm going to miss him and Emily so much :/. They got me flowers as a thank you for being captain. I got them custom made NPCG zip up hoodies and stuffed animals. Aaron got a teddy bear because I call him Aar bear just to bother him! and Emily got a bunny because she loves bunnies! The color guard does senior gifts and I got a snow globe that plays the nutcracker ballet, body glitter! and the Michael Buble Christmas CD. Gosh, I love him he's amazing <3. My freshman also wrote me a letter thanking me for everything I did this season. I may or may not have cried after reading that one.
Friday was crazy! I got coffee with James at the Grammarie. It was absolutely delicious! Then I was very stupid. Very stupid. But God was definitely looking out for me so everything ended up being okay. Saturday I slept a lot! And I had my 2nd voice lesson of the week. I have Region II choir audition. I don't really know why I'm doing that, I'm not even excited. But whatever! My teacher said my chromatic scale is the best she's heard in a while! I was pretty excited.  Then I went out for dindin with my family. And let me tell you the Natale's are very funny people. My dad was making fun of  me for trying to pull out of my driveway while the rest of the family was trying to drive down, then poppa Nat ran over the curb so we all made fun of him. But yep we make fun of each other a healthy amount. After that I went for an evening drive with Nicole and Sonya. We tried leaving donuts on peoples front porches, but we kind of failed miserably. Well we got Jon's house. But we tried Courtney's house and she wasn't picking up so we picked the donut up. Then we tried leaving it at Miller's house, but that was just a disaster! This Sunday has been pretty uneventful just lounging around, went grocery shopping with my mom, etc.  I've been so tired recently, hopefully I'm not getting sick!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment