Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Monday, December 19, 2011

Confrontation

Valjean, at last we see each other plain! Monsieur Le Mayor you'll wear a different chain... wait, I don't mean the confrontation from Les Miserables! Though that song is fantastic... Internet sigh it just seems like I've been having a lot of confrontations recently. This week has actually been pretty terrible. I have so much crap to deal with. Of course there's my ever looming college apps. People have gotten into their schools and I haven't even sent out apps! (oh but congrats to my buddies Sonya and Nicole for getting into their dream schools!) But on the bright side I did my Lafayette interview Friday. It went really well! Ughhhh I want to get in sooooo badly! It was funny though cause my dad saw campus for the first time and in the car was like "Wow Mara that school is really nice! I'm impressed..." Yes dad don't be surprised. But back to complaining. Then I have family stuff going on...of course. Then I had two seperate confrontations with friends over the weekend. What messes?!?! I just want things to be better! And I'm trying so hard but my reationships are pretty screwed up. Like most of my relationships are pretty warped right now. I'm just one of those people who needs to fix things and right now some of my problems aren't really in my control. So I just have to wait out this rough patch and wait for my luck to turn around. Oh but there's also the story of how I didn't perform at Giants stadium. We walked out to the field saw an injured player, then they couldn't get him on the stretcher, so we missed our time block. So we awkwardly marched off after not performing. It kinda sucked that we got all cold for nothing, but I wasn't half as upset as some people. And they did invite us back for New Year's day, but I really don't want to go. Ooh old news but Thursday I got my recital info for jazz! I'm wearing a black sequin top with biker shorts and dancing to a remix of Flashdance! I was really excited compared to the other girls in my class, but that's okay. I also need to stop overeating so I can look hot in my costume ;). Saturday I took some pictures, went to lunch, went to the mall (I failed at gift shopping), the babysat. I love the family sit I babysit for. The kids are so well behaved and I made serious bank! My weekend ended with some funny Christmas pics with some funny people. Oh and funny story...apparently I'm doing indoor color guard? I went to the meeting to say I was just going to manage and then I got roped into performing... Oh well it's only gonna be January-March with 3 competitions not anything ridiculous. Time to do my Keaney project..here we go heart time!

No comments:

Post a Comment