Pages

Welcome to my blog! Step inside, wipe your feet on the welcome mat, and unlace your boots...Wait, this is the internet and physical conventions like that don't apply. Right! Well, now that we've skipped introductions. Welcome and happy reading!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Dreamer

It's 12:16 and i should be dreaming, but I had coffee so screw that for now. Mi amigos Sonya and Victor just left after watching the 1st half of (500) Days of Summer. Great movie, great actors (I love Joseph Gordon Levitt <3), terrible ending! We'll watch the 2nd half tomorrow and then hopefully go out dancing :D. This morning I woke up in Lewisburg, PA aka home of the Bucknell Bison. I like Bucknell, it's a nice school. A big, green, pretty campus. It's more than a little preppy, and more than a little greek on the downside but that's OK. Roughly half the eligible student population is in a sorority or fraternity. Can you imagine me as a sorority girl? My mom was in one so I think she kind of wants me to follow in her footsteps, but she also knows I'm kind of a trail blazer. Monday is my 1st day of work, very exciting. 9-5:30 yay. I have a twitter now! Twitter's really just glorified stalking and system still kind of confuses me. People who regularly read my blog should get twitters to follow me to get even more updates about a very nonexciting person that for some reason you people care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment